Jul 8, 2014

Myself



My name's Leonel and I'm an Architect. I was born in Mexico City, but now I'm living in Morelia, Michoacán. I love all kind of art expressions: Architecture, Painting, Sculpture, Music, Dancing, photography, and the performing arts. I love drawing, taking photographs, sketching, rendering, reading, hanging out with my friends and family, travelling...

This blog is my own space to create and spread my interests in Arts, Architecture, Fashion, and Lifestyle
 I hope you really enjoy this as I always do. 

You can find me on:

___________________________________________________________

Me llamo Leonel y soy arquitecto. Nací en la Ciudad de México, pero ahora vivo en Morelia, Michoacán. Me fascina el arte en todas sus expresiones: arquitectura, pintura, escultura, danza, música, artes escénicas y fotografía. Me encanta dibujar, tomar fotografías, hacer bocetos, hacer renders, leer, salir y convivir con mis amigos y familiares, viajar, etc...

Este blog es mi propio espacio para crear y difundir mis intereses en las Artes, Arquitectura, Moda masculina y Estilo de vida.
Espero disfrutes este blog tanto como yo siempre lo hago.

Puedes encontrarme en:


  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Instagram
  • Pinterest


  • Photographs by: www.ohmydior.org


    No comments:

    Post a Comment